2. Access to the ARTour App
You can access the ARTour by downloading the app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Currently, the following mobile devices are supported by the ARTour App:
- Apple: iPhone 7 or newer, on which the operating system iOS 15 or newer is active.
- Android: Devices of different manufacturers, on which the operating system Android 9 or newer is active and which support AR Core.
4. Safe and appropriate use
5. Limited User License.
6. Intellectual Property and Other Rights
Basel Tourism the operator of the ARTour App as well as the owner of the rights to the ARTour App. The trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, texts and other materials used in connection with the ARTour App belong either to Basel Tourismus or to a contractual partner of Basel Tourismus. By using the ARTour, you do not acquire any rights to them.
Image and video recordings of the artworks available in the ARTour App generated through the use of the ARTour App, may be stored for private purposes and shared with third parties. This applies in particular to social media platforms. The commercial use and/or exploitation (for one's own benefit or for the benefit of third parties) of such image and video recordings is not permitted.
7. Websites or resources of third parties
The ARTour App may contain links to third-party websites or other resources. Basel Tourism provides these links only as a convenience and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any products or services available from such sites or resources. You establish links to these sites or other websites at your own risk.
Basel Tourism is also not responsible for the availability or quality of any third-party services, including mobile networks, hotspots, wireless Internet and other services. Such third party services may affect your ability to use the ARTour App. You hereby waive against Basel Tourism and any other party involved in the creation or provision of the ARTour App any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses or liabilities arising out of, resulting from or in any way relating to such third party services.
8. Exclusion of liability
Any liability of Basel Tourism in connection with the use of the ARTour App is fully excluded to the extent permitted by law.
In particular, Basel Tourism is not liable:
- for the completeness or correctness of the information in the ARTour App and/or its availability.
- for the stability of the ARTour App
- for manipulation of your devices and EDP systems by third parties
- for interventions on the data transmission or processing or on the mobile device by third parties
- for a correct and complete possibility to use the ARTour App with devices where the protection measures of the manufacturer are reduced or switched off
9. Contact / imprint